In support of the Sustainable Development Goals advocated by the United Nations, we are striving to provide housing that promotes realization of a sustainable society.
Responsibly to society, economy and environment
- Energy-saving houses
- By providing high-efficiency home equipment with excellent energy-saving performance in energy-saving houses, we reduce CO₂ emissions and help prevent global warming.
- Top Runner Program standards
- Realize "comfortable living", "environmentally friendly energy saving", and "household-friendly economic efficiency" in a home with top-runner standards that reduce primary energy consumption below the specified value, and we keep providing homes that contributes to the environment and economy.
Initiatives for a better society
- Social contributions
- We take social action and promote local sports culture by supporting the Japan Guide Dog Association and Yokohama DeNA BayStars.
- Qualifications and health support
- We hold training sessions and provide financial support for employees seeking qualifications.
We also cover all influenza vaccination costs to help create a work environment where employees feel safe and healthy.
- Paperless activities
- We protect forest resources by using iPads and digitization of various documents, as well as by reducing unnecessary printing and annual paper use.